Friday, January 15, 2010

Abstract paintings video week # 3


Hi everyone!
I haven't completed any medium size paintings this week. I run out of wood and time!
I finally bought some wood yesterday and we've been building the stretchers and stretching canvas so I started working on two abstract pieces today, 22" x 22". They will probably be completed by next Friday.

I'm still working several hours a week on some commissions for custom paintings.
Remember to visit my website that is totally renewed and I added to possibility to sign up to receive my e-newsletter. Visit and join the mailing list!
www.mf-fine-art.com
This week I want to share with you the last video I uploaded to Youtube, I hope you enjoy and let me know if you have questions or if you are ready to add some more of my paintings to your collection!
Have a great weekend!
Monica.
Email:
mfallini@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails