Saturday, June 26, 2010

Large abstract paintings, poppies art - week # 26


This past week has been really busy.
I'm exhibiting my paintings at Shakespeare Dallas this weekend and these 5 pieces are the ones I completed on Thursday.
The large one (40"x40") is the result of several weeks of work and it is the first "Square texture" of larger dimensions.
I'm preparing another one of same dimensions that will be completed in following weeks!
They all belong to the series "Urban strategies".

Thank you and contact me with any questions,
Monica.

Remember to subscribe to my newsletter by joining the mailing list click here to receive my latest art news once a month.

Email:
mfallini@yahoo.com

© Copyright 2010 by Monica Fallini. All Rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails