Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Poppies paintings modern contemporary art - week # 2


Hello everybody!

I wish the new year brings peace and love to all!

Today I post 4 new paintings, 2 of them are sold but there are prints available. 2 pieces are acrylic, with texture and Poppies, in one of them I added gold pigments for a golden metallic finish that looks really great.

Then, another piece with Poppies, I worked with oils in that one, it belongs to the series “Red Poppies’ Nostalgia”, great texture and colors!

Then an abstract acrylic, with a different texture design and gold pigments, no flowers.

All these were painted with palette knives.

I also want to let all you know that I opened a new Ebay account were I am offering some paintings on auction style, my user id is: mfallini.paintings.2012 or search my name on Ebay.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails